CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

One year and counting!





In just two short days, William will be turning One Year Old! WOW! I can't believe how time flies. Here are some cute photos we took at Gardener Village. I just can't get enough of those beautiful blue eyes :)





We are doing a jungle theme for his birthday party and he is going to dress up as a little monkey. I love the tail.





William is such a good little boy. Shawn and I are very blessed to have him in our lives!!


6 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

A year?!? Already!?! Holy cow. That jungle party is going to be SSSOOO fun--especially with your little monkey running around! :)

Kandis said...

He looks just like Shaun, it's amazing!
Love you guys!

Stephers said...

Where has the time gone. I cannot believe he is already a year old. He is just darling, love the pics. Congrats on the Cancer walk, I bet that was so special to do together :)

geminidreams59 said...

Time flys and you made it through lots of things in that year.. Im proud of you! Willie is so dang cute. I saw you yesterday walking and it reminded me that you need to call me and we can go walking at night when your not working.. Cyprus Track like the old days except now your standing straight up.. love ya.. Michelle

geminidreams59 said...

Oh and glad you updated your blog .. Way to go :)

Sally said...

So glad you are back on our blog! I can't believe hoe time has flown by! What a sweetie little Will is!! We SO need to plan a BBQ!!!