CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Fun





Ok, well it's been a while. We have been quite busy here at the George residence. Shawn is back to work doing Landscaping with Whit and was recently called to work in the Young Mens program in our ward. I've been busy recovering from minor back surgery and taking care of William. The surgery went soo well I wish I would have done it in June!! This week I started working at the Post Office Coding Center at night. We are doing all that we can to keep William out of daycare.

Last Saturday Shawn and I went to a Halloween party that was themed around villians. Shawn went as Dr. Evil and I went as Poison Ivy. It was a lot of fun!!



Before we left for the party, we decided to get William into his costume and get some pictures. As I mentioned before, Shawn went as Dr. Evil and so we had to dress William up as Mini Me since he looks just like Shawn. Their outfits are from a prison scene in the third Austin Powers movie, Goldmember.







It is amazing how quickly life seems to fly by. It is almost November...William is almost 6 months old...Christmas is only a few weeks away. Sometimes it feels like you just have to hang on and enjoy the ride :) Happy Halloween!!!


9 comments:

Allison said...

Those costumes are so cute. William is a doll. I used to work at the encoding center. I really liked it while I worked there.

Stephers said...

Love the costumes. Looks like life is going well with Bart back at home. So glad you are together as a family. If you guys would like to get together, we would love to have you up for dinner or go out and eat... Just let me know!

Marisa Jean said...

Suzzannne--you did a FABULOUS job on the costumes! I love them. I love yours the most. But yes, the hubby and the child are clones, so their costume TOTALLY works. I think that is such a fun theme for a party!

Glad to finally hear an update. I know you are busy though, so that's why I don't pester you for one.

shansen20 said...

Costumes look fabulous!

jennie said...

So cute! He really is a mini-Bart. Good idea! I love the costumes!

youngfam said...

You all look awesome will is such a mini me... i love it. i am glad your feeling better i can't wait to see you (whenever that may be)

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! William is TOTALLY Shawn's little clone! How creative and cute!
p.s.
Thanks for the cute onesies and the cupcakes, they are delicious! I miss you guys already!

LB said...

I didn't even know you rescheduled your surgery! I hope you're well. The costumes were perfect!

Sally said...

The costumes were awesome! I was glad to see the pictures of William up close! He really is a little mini me! You need to go get prof. pic taken now before William gets his hair and they don't look at as much like twins!
So fun! Thanks for coming!!