CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cancer Walk

Shawn, William and I participated in the Breast Cancer Awareness walk this last Saturday. We walked with many of his family and extended family members in memory of Shawn's mother, RuthAnn Liddle George Wickham. This year was really special because my mom and sister, Pam, joined our group. It was really neat to have them there, especially my sister. Although Pam didn't have breast cancer, she has overcome and survived ovarian and uterine cancers. She has been through a lot and I know she worked hard to be able to walk with us this year. I love you Pam!



1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Hey, I was there, too. Not that you would find anyone you aren't purposely meeting there being that it's so insanely crowded. It's nice to see you blogging again--I've missed seeing updates of your family!