CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZZANNE!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZZANNE!!!
I thought I would give this a try and post a little something from Iraq. The best thing to post is wishing you a Happy Birthday...so Happy Birthday. Hey everyone, It's Suzzanne's birthday...she is the big 29. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Suzzanne, Happy Birthday to you!
Suzzanne, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, 3 August. I can't be there in person, but know that I am there in other ways. I love you so much honey, and I can't what to see you soon.
p.s.
to those who may see this, it may say that Suzzanne was the creater of this...don't be fooled. It is Shawn who did this. I'm sneaky like that.

7 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Suzz...Happy Birthday from Patty, Dan and Emily! Hope you're having a great day! We're thinking of ya...matter of fact, I'm sure Patty or Emily will be giving you a call today so they can sing you a song. Take care!

jennie said...

Happy Birthday Suzzanne! I hope you have a great day!

Marisa Jean said...

Shawn, you are such a hottie! What a fabulous husband you have!!! I really hope that this birthday is memorable and full of wonderful surprises and joy. Knowing that you can see your hubby so soon I'm certain is the best birthday present ever. You deserve a wonderful day because you are such a great and loving person. So happy birthday suzzanne!

Stephers said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love birthday's and I hope you had a wonderful day. What a sweet hubby to do a post for you:) Bart, you're AWESOME!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday. What a nice husband you have!

The Horners said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a good day! I didn't realize or birthdays were so close together!

John-David and Kathryn said...

So i saw your link on Matt and Lori's blog and i thought would say hello. That is so exciting that Bart .. i mean Shawn will be home soon. We will be in Utah for 3 weeks in September so maybe we'll get to see you guys. Hope Bart gets to come home soon.

Love Always
Kathryn