CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

William Has Found His Thumb

Here we are at 9 weeks old and William has found his thumb! He was caught on three separate occasions today just sucking away on the thumb of his left hand. It totally cracks me up.
From his second day of life, it was apparent that William was going to be a binky baby. The nurse gave him a soft green binky in the hospital and William seemed to enjoy the comfort it provided. The binky has definitely come in handy on several occasions since. But now it seems that William prefers his thumb over the pacifier. YIKES!! Will this become a hard habit to break in the future?? Or is he just discovering his fingers and hands like babies do? I guess we will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Mary said...

We just got your email and we're so excited that Shawn will be home so soon! Also we're so glad that you have a blog now. They're lots of fun!
Little William is soooo cute! I think that it is adorable when babies suck their thumbs and fingers.

Marisa Jean said...

I sucked my thumb until I was like 5. I hold my head in shame. At least William is following the cool crowd (me being the ring leader).

Allison said...

HI. I just found your blog through Lori's. Congrats on the baby, he is so adorable. I'm so happy that Shawn is coming home. I'm sure you can't wait.
Allison