CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

How Do You Raise a Monkey Wrangler?



Did anyone know that it is now possible to predict your child's future? Well, my good friend Kaati gave me this incredible gift! It looks like this guy named Mysterio will predict your child's future (on a nice tee shirt).


According to Mysterio, it is in the cards for William to become a Monkey Wrangler! Pretty exciting profession I am sure. Wikepedia says that a Monkey Wrangler is someone who is employed to handle monkeys professionally. So now the question is...what should I be doing now to make sure William is successful at his future job? Do I need to invest in monkeys? Maybe purchase a jungle gym so he can become agile in monkey chasing? Maybe he will just end up being my little monkey instead :)

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

Where did she get that!?! That's so cute! I'm glad you provided an explaination because I hadn't a clue what that meant.

Maybe it means he's going to be the caregiver for you and Shawn! ;)

jennie said...

I think being a Monkey Wrangler would be an awesome job!!! You know Bart would get a kick out of that. I'm sure he's already come up with a few jokes/comments on it. Anyways - William is so cute!!! I'm excited to see your blog & I'll visit it all the time!

By the way - I know I'm your friend, so will you please add me to your friends list, silly? Have a great day! Oh, also by the way - I'm so excited to see that he'll at least be in the states SOON!!!