CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

William is Here!!

It has been six weeks since William's arrival and I am finally able to put a picture up to let you all see how adorable he is. Of course he is much bigger now, but this is one of my favorite pictures because William is wearing an outfit that Shawn sent to us before he left for Iraq. He is dressed just like Daddy :)

We received some great news about Shawn the other day. He will be home sometime in August or September. Just a few short weeks away. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I cannot believe how BEAUTIFUL he is! I love that you have to cuff his sleeves and pant legs to make his clothes fit. So cute! And I am freaking out about Shawn coming home! YAHOO!!! That's the best news I've heard in a long time and just totally made my day! Yay!

shansen20 said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad he'll be home soon!